Forums

• You want products that have the V Factor

  • Tue 14th May 2019 - 10:36am
    This program has arrived at exactly the right time in the evolution of the web because social media has made the sharing of your recommendations so easy with Tweets, Likes and other many other popular mechanisms already in play. Your job is to sow your seeds in such a way as to maximise the natural tendency for them to replicate. Of course, I would love you to use my materials because that way, you will be promoting my products and earning a nice hefty 75% commission in the process. Just so you know, the other 25% actually gets split between my site and the product vendors with whom we partner. So, when you use my materials, you profit, but so do we. It is a win-win arrangement and, as you may realise, I genuinely believe in working with partners to our mutual benefit. You want materials that are, first and foremost, good quality; not some garbage that has been hastily knocked together, is ill thought-out or is full of typos and grammatical errors. You want products that truly provide some value to your target audience. Thirdly, you ideally want products that have what I like to call the 'V Factor' (the Viral Factor) - an inbuilt tendency to become replicated. In addition, you want affiliate programs that actually convert and you want to work with vendors you can trust. As I suggested, that's why you might want to work with me. But, there are many other vendors within Loyaltepays who also meet the above criteria. Aside from the process of trial and error, I believe you should trust your own instincts on this matter. https://wedoreviewforyou.com/super-affiliate-system-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies